A little about me...

Kia ora!
My name is Juliana Treadwell and I have the privilege of being a part of the MDTA 2016 crew! During my first year of this course I will be a part of an awesome year two/three class at Tamaki Primary School with my highly knowledgeable mentor Sally Barlow. I'm super pumped for this crazy adventure and through this blog I hope you can live and learn vicariously with me and enjoy the experience as much as I am!

Friday, 25 November 2016

"Never stop learning because life never stops teaching" - Unknown.

Today we were set the task of creating a site that could act as a digital Curriculum Vitae. Initially I assumed it was a fairly simple task that would't take too long, however turns out we have done a lot of learning this year!

The learning journey that I have come along this year:


  • A range of apps that I have become competent at using:




  • Google Sites experience:



  • Professional and class blogs: 



  • Movies and animation creation: 



By completing this CV it gave me a chance to reflect upon what I have learnt this year and how much I have developed my digital skills.  I look forward to being able to use these digital skills in my own class next year and continue to develop each of these skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment