A little about me...

Kia ora!
My name is Juliana Treadwell and I have the privilege of being a part of the MDTA 2016 crew! During my first year of this course I will be a part of an awesome year two/three class at Tamaki Primary School with my highly knowledgeable mentor Sally Barlow. I'm super pumped for this crazy adventure and through this blog I hope you can live and learn vicariously with me and enjoy the experience as much as I am!

Friday, 24 June 2016

"It's essential to find out why you think, say and do things... then better yourself." - Sonya Teclai



The process of reflecting can be a eye opening experience. You think you know what you believe and how it effects the way you act, but until you have to articulate your beliefs sometimes you don't fully realise the complexity of your own beliefs. This six month reflection has challenged me to look at my personal philosophy around teaching, how it has developed and if I am staying true to what I believe in my daily teaching. So here it is, I look forward to seeing further personal development and what challenges lay ahead...



No comments:

Post a Comment