A little about me...

Kia ora!
My name is Juliana Treadwell and I have the privilege of being a part of the MDTA 2016 crew! During my first year of this course I will be a part of an awesome year two/three class at Tamaki Primary School with my highly knowledgeable mentor Sally Barlow. I'm super pumped for this crazy adventure and through this blog I hope you can live and learn vicariously with me and enjoy the experience as much as I am!

Thursday, 4 February 2016

First day of school!


This is probably the tidiest our classroom will ever be for the whole year... but here it is.... Room Three 2016! After a crazy busy week last week with teacher only days, meeting the entire staff as well as collaboratively planning our class for this year we were finally ready to kick of the year on Tuesday! This week has been dedicated to getting to know the students, creating our classroom culture and prepping the learners for an exciting year ahead. It's been a full on week but now that we know our students and their specify interest we can continue to develop a long term plan for the year that caters to their needs, interests and abilities! Exciting times ahead, stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment